5 Reasons To Buy Art Direct From The Artist During A Crisis or Anytime
- You're stuck at home and discover a lot of blank walls or even worse, walls filled with art from Target or Pier One.
- Uplift the spirits of someone dear to you. This is a stressful time for all of us. How wonderful would it be to receive a personal gift like art? Giving art as a gift is special. It's much more personal gift card, and last a lot longer than a bouquet of roses! Your gift to your love one will be displayed and appreciated daily. Not tucked away in a drawer or even worse, re-gifted!
- Buying art directly from the artist has a powerful meaning. You're not only supporting them so they can create more but you're bringing someone's creativity to your home. It's original, fresh, and alive!
- You're helping the economy. Many artists support themselves or at least supplement their incomes through their art.
- You're supporting the arts! Art is an important part of our society and our world. It enriches lives with beauty, intrigue, mystery, fantasy, and more. Art is seen throughout our history, from the time of cavemen. We can't stop making it. It's not the times of the Medici, when patrons supported their artists...or is it? You are our patrons. You are our Medici's.
Can you think of other reasons to buy art directly from the artist?
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It means so much! With your support, I am able to buy more supplies, pay bills, continue my therapy, and share my passion for our beautiful world! We need beauty in our lives...especially in times of crisis.